We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of each Website (as defined in the Terms and Conditions) visitors; this Policy is a supplement to the Terms and Conditions governing the use of the Website and sets out how we will treat your personal information. For detailed information regarding us (including our contact and registration data) and rules of using the Website please see the Terms and Conditions available on the Website [CLICK TO OPEN].
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of the Website (including: your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, time and length of visit, page views, website navigation);
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to the Website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our services (in particular: name and surname, domicile address or registered address, tax identification number, e-mail address, which all are necessary to provide you with our services on the Website, and other data, such as: date of birth, profession, education, phone number);
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including data stipulated above item (b) above);
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to the Website services, email notifications and/or newsletters (including data stipulated in item (b) above);
- any other information that you choose to send to us.
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We use both "session" cookies and "persistent" cookies on the Website. We will use the session cookies to: keep track of you whilst you navigate the Website. We will use the persistent cookies to: enable the Website to recognise you when you visit the Website.
Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
Our advertisers/payment services providers may also send you cookies.
We may publish Google Adsense interest-based advertisements on the Website. These are tailored by Google to reflect your interests. To determine your interests, Google will track your behaviour across the web using cookies. You can view, delete or add interest categories associated with your browser using Google's Ads Preference Manager, available at: http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/. You can opt-out of the Adsense partner network cookie at: http://www.google.com/privacy_ads.html. However, this opt-out mechanism uses a cookie, and if you clear the cookies from your browser your opt-out will not be maintained. To ensure that an opt-out is maintained in respect of a particular browser, you should use the Google browser plug-in available at: http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/plugin.
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy", and selecting "Block all cookies" using the sliding selector. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
Using your personal information
We may use your personal information to:
- administer the Website;
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the Website, including accelerating the time of your transactions on the Website;
- enable your use of the services available on the Website;
- supply to you services purchased via the Website;
- send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the Website.
Subject to the provisions stipulated herein, we will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information to third parties to the extent that we are required to do so by law.
Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall- protected) servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us and sensitive and/or private data exchange will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Of course, data transmission over the Internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to the Website).
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you.
You may instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes at any time. In practice, you will either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
Third party websites
The Website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites. These websites, including their content and links, may be constantly changing and may have their own privacy policies and other regulations, which we recommend to read.
You have right to access your personal data being stored and used by us on every time. Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated
We are the data controller responsible in respect of the information collected on the Website.
Within the limits stipulated by law we may commission administration of the data collected from you to other persons, in particular to hosting providers.
This document was last updated on 2013.11.25 09:35:00 UTC/GMT +1.